Sunday, November 4, 2012

18th!

it's been a week now i'm finally turn into 18th years old. i never thought that i will live for 18 years, well all i want to say it thanks to my mightiest Lord, IDA SANG HYANG WIDHI WASA, for giving me breathe and life until 18 years.

people might say i'm no longer a teenager. i don't think so. i act like children somehow. although i'm taking medical course at my college *i know you won't believe it lol* no. my childhood is the best thing ever happened.

i'm not really excited about turning into 18 and facing my birthday yesterday haha. yeah i'm getting older no? i want to back into 5 years old kid T___T but i know i can't :p

well i only have a few wishes....
1. i hope me and my family is always healthy
2. i hope i can pass through my studies with good grade
3. i hope me and him is belong together
4. i wish we can get married 5 years anymore HAHAHAHAH!!

me and him and also my mom are hang out yesterday at my birthday. i can't describe any words at how happy i am. i love him so muchand he give me a back hug and kisses on my cheek i swear that he is the sweetest, the cutest, the most adorable guy in this world. i love you so much Dito Santoso♥

one thing that got me on surprise, he came along my home and give me the cutest presents i ever wanted. DOMOKUN DOLL!!

thank you so much... my prince
and thank you so much for my mom and also my brother who gave me surprise cake. i love you both

well, happy *belated* 18th birthday for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment