Sunday, September 30, 2012

dedicated to you.

dear dito santoso.
maybe i'm not perfect, but i'm trying to be the best just for you.
maybe i cannot always be there for you, but everytime you need me, i'll promise i'll be there.
maybe our relationship isn't easy like other couples, but i'll make sure we're the happiest couple on the earth.

dear dito santoso.
i love only you.
i dedicated this heart just for you.
i promise i'll never disappointed you.
even though i'm always angry with you...
but one thing you'll have to remember, i would never leave you.

dear dito santoso.
happy 18th birthday.
i'm wishing you a long, healthy life.
got a good remarks when you finished your national exams.
and god bless you always.

dear dito santoso.
i love you :)

1 comment:

  1. thank you for your dedication. thanks for the hopes for my birthday.
    and I will never regret for giving you this heart. I believe we will be the happiest couple on earth. I love you too. dear <3
    ^__^

    ReplyDelete